1. Grade 5 Open House & Variety Show will take place on Tuesday night, June 2, 2015. Grade 5 students and their families visit classrooms between 6:00pm -6:45pm and the Variety Show begins at 7:00pm in the cafetorium.
2. Please be aware and keep your distance from the coned off areas around the building grounds. There are several baby turtles hatching and we’re trying to protect them.
3. Important Band News!
The 4th Grade Band Members will be having their full band rehearsals on the following days and times. Please help them to remember their instruments on the following days:
Thursday June 4th from 1:00 - 2:00 pm
Monday June 8th from 8:30-9:30 am
On days that they rehearse from 1:00-2:00 pm, the rehearsal will take the place of the afternoon instrument lessons. On daysthat rehearse from 8:30-9:30 am students will still have their instrument lessons.
Tuesday, June 9th the 4 & 5th grade Band will perform in their Spring Concert at Holliston High School at 7:00 pm.
All students who are performing shouldbe there at 6:30pm.
4. The Elementary PTSA Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast is on Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 9:15am in the cafetorium. Come enjoy a breakfast prepared and served by Miller and Placentino administration to thank you for all of your support this year!
5. The last food pantry collection day for the school year will be on Friday, June 12, 2015.
6. The Elementary PTSA Ice Cream Social is on Friday, June 12, 2015 from 6:30pm-7:45pm.
7. Monday, June 22, 2015 is the last day of school and it will be a half day with dismissal at 11:10am.